England is currently in lockdown and you can find the specific rules on the Government website. That page also provides you with details of the 'roadmap' out of lockdown and what you can do and when.
This page aims to provide you with a summary of sources of guidance and support. Also please be aware that regular updates will be made on the Little Waltham Parish Council Facebook page
Asymptomatic testing is now available for Chelmsford residents and you can book a test at the Central Baptist Church
Provided you are entitled to a vaccine (depending on your age or health conditions) you can book your vaccine on the NHS website or by calling 119
Little Waltham GP surgery - 30 Brook Hill, Little Waltham, Chelmsford CM3 3LL
Surgery: 01245 360253
Pharmacy: 01245 360678
You may be able to obtain assistance from the GP surgery social prescriber
In the event that you need assistance with travelling for an appointment for example to receive your vaccine you may be able to use Chelmsford Community Transport
The Channels Residents Association is offering advice and practical support not just to residents at Channels but in the wider Little Waltham Parish as well.
British Red Cross support – 0808 1963651 - as well as practical support they offer a befriending service and a hardship fund.
The Essex Coronavirus Action group is also offering support and has volunteering opportunities to help others as well
Essex Welfare Service: 0300 303 9988 https://www.essexwelfareservice.org.uk/
Chelmsford CVS Community Helpline: 01245 280731 https://chelmsfordcvs.org.uk/
Other Support Agencies
- Carers First 0300 303 1555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domestic Abuse: 03303337444 or www.essexcompass.org.uk
- Mental Health Support: www.mind.org.uk
- Alzheimer’s Society – 0333 150 34356 alzheimers.org.uk
Agencies that will refer to other sources of support
- Healthwatch Essex 0300 5001895 or email@example.com (can help people understand and navigate health, social care and wellbeing services in Essex)
- Community Agents 0800 977 5858 or firstname.lastname@example.org (help in finding independent living solutions)
- Connect Well Essex – www.connectwellessex.org.uk – a self referral tool containing over 400 local activities and services.
- NHS website highlighting sources of help for mental health issues
If you are required to self isolate as a result of you or a household member testing positive for Coronavirus you may be entitled to receive a Test and Trace Support payment
Business support is administered by Chelmsford City Council