England is in national lockdown from 5th November to 2nd December 2020 and you can find out more about the rules that apply from the Government website. This page aims to provide you with a summary of sources of guidance and support. Also please be aware that regular updates will be made on the Little Waltham Parish Council Facebook page
Little Waltham GP surgery - 30 Brook Hill, Little Waltham, Chelmsford CM3 3LL
Surgery: 01245 360253
Pharmacy: 01245 360678
You may be able to obtain assistance from the GP surgery social prescriber
The Channels Residents Association is offering advice and practical support not just to residents at Channels but in the wider Little Waltham Parish as well.
British Red Cross support – 0808 1963651 - as well as practical support they offer a befriending service and a hardship fund.
The Essex Coronavirus Action group is also offering support and has volunteering opportunities to help others as well
Essex Welfare Service: 0300 303 9988 https://www.essexwelfareservice.org.uk/
Chelmsford CVS Community Helpline: 01245 280731 https://chelmsfordcvs.org.uk/
Other Support Agencies
- Carers First 0300 303 1555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domestic Abuse: 03303337444 or www.essexcompass.org.uk
- Mental Health Support: www.mind.org.uk
- Alzheimer’s Society – 0333 150 34356 alzheimers.org.uk
Agencies that will refer to other sources of support
- Healthwatch Essex 0300 5001895 or email@example.com (can help people understand and navigate health, social care and wellbeing services in Essex)
- Community Agents 0800 977 5858 or firstname.lastname@example.org (help in finding independent living solutions)
- Connect Well Essex – www.connectwellessex.org.uk – a self referral tool containing over 400 local activities and services.