Report it

Here you can report an issue right away please click the appropriate link below

Report dog fouling

Report fly tipping

Report litter issues

Report a highways fault

Report a streetlight

Report a non urgent matter to the Police

Report a noise complaint

Any other issue can be raised with the Parish Clerk via email - or by phone 01376 331251